The info in this academy would cost you hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars if you attended a conference…but you can check it out without spending a penny…
Get Free Instant Access To An Entire Writer’s Conference And
Learn The Simple (And Avoidable) Mistakes Most Writers Make When Planning, Writing, and Publishing Their Books
It’s like having a conference at your fingertips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week..
…and you are only minutes away from stepping behind the curtain and getting access to expert advice that can save you a fortune in time, money, and frustration.
Audio and Video: Enough content to fill 4 or 5 writer’s conferences. Get expert advice from Thomas Umstattd, Jeff Gerke, Mary DeMuth, Michael Hyatt, and many more…
Members Forum: Network and share ideas with other writers, marketers, and industry experts
Exclusive Member Discounts: Save up to $200 on manuscript critiques and up to $500 on a website with Author Media
And getting started couldn’t be easier…
The information in this academy gives you everything you need to plan, write, and publish your novel.
The information in this Academy alone is worth hundreds of dollars. When you sign up for Mastermind Membership, you get unrestricted access to the entire website (including the nonfiction and marketing academies).
Learn at your own pace, when it’s convenient for you
Jeff Gerke is in charge of the Fiction Academy. He has published several books for Writer’s Digest (including The First 50 Pages), and has won multiple industry awards.
He’s been turning aspiring writers into published authors for nearly two decades. He knows publishing inside and out, and he’s ready to help you avoid the common mistakes writers make.
Here’s just a small sampling of what you can learn from the Fiction Academy:
- How to increase your productivity: Learn time management skills and create goals that bring the book out of your head and into your hands
- How To Plan Your Novel: Learn how to develop characters that grab hold of your readers and won’t let go
- Writing Your Novel: Getting off to a strong start, POV, dialogue, description, and much more
- Understanding Publishing: Learn how publishing houses operate (and how literary agents think)
- Publishing Journals: Learn how Jeff transformed from a writer who chased agents and publishers to a writer being chased by agents and publishers
- How to get published: Learn from the experts and avoid the mistakes that show publishers and agents that you don’t know what you are doing
Imagine A Conference In Your Living Room
Writer’s conferences are great. The energy from the event, the connections you make, and the skills you learn make conferences a great investment.
But they can also be expensive, exhausting, and overwhelming. You get dozens of hours of information packed into a few days. You have to travel.
And you can spend a small fortune, even on a low-cost conference.
For example… your conference fee is $100. You have to add $300 for airfare (not including baggage fees), $300 for a 3-nights stay at a hotel, and around $100 for food.
That’s $800, and that’s assuming you do nothing but eat, sleep, and attend the conference. (On top of that, those are VERY conservative estimate.)
And after the event is over you can’t ask questions…you can’t pause an event because you need to go to the bathroom. If you miss something, you miss it.
And you have to pay for it all up front.
With BestSeller Society, you do not spend a penny up front. You have a low monthly investment (which means we have to work really hard to keep you satisfied!), and, if you ever feel we aren’t giving you what you need, you can cancel your membership with one click. If you cancel your membership within 30 days of joining, we'll give you a full refund.
No hassles, no questions asked. Click here for more details about our refund policy.
But what if I love conferences…is the BestSeller Society right for me?
If you love conferences, you can think of the BestSeller Society not only as a writer’s conference in a box, but also as a way to get pre- and post-conference support.
- You’ll be prepared and know what to ask, who to talk to, and how to set appropriate goals for the conference
- You gain the confidence and ability to effectively approach agents and publishers
- Ask questions you didn’t get to ask during the event
- Ask questions that didn’t get completely answered
- Ask questions that came to you after the event
Here’s What You Get
You get complete access to every area of the BestSeller Society Fiction Academy. You can watch every video, listen to every audio file, and participate (and make connections) in the forums. It doesn't cost you anything to try it out. If you're not thrilled after 30 days, you'll get your money back.
If you decide to stay with us, your investment will be $37 a month for the fiction academy, or $55 for the Mastermind Membership (save 50% compared to buying each academy individually).
We are dedicated to helping you, but you must take the first step.
Go ahead and sign up, right now. Try us for 30 days, and if you're not satisfied, we'll give you a full refund.
Listen to the audio files, watch the videos, and tell us about yourself in the forums.
You have a unique perspective, and need to have your voice heard. Just sign up for a trial membership, right now, while this is on your mind.
Come on in and join a great group of writers, marketers, and industry insiders that want to help you grow.
It all starts with you. Follow the link and you will have complete access to the BestSeller Society in minutes.
Why join the academy? 3 Reasons:
What do you get in the academy?
You’ll receive high quality, innovative instruction every month. And you’ll have access to industry insiders, tons of free content, and find writing friends to walk this crazy (but amazing) journey alongside you.
As a member of Fiction Academy, you will find the confidence you need to actually start that novel, finish it, and pitch it to agents and major publishers. All that secret information will become part of your everyday knowledge.
So invest in your writing career today by becoming a member of Fiction Academy, and see your publishing dreams finally come true.
Ready to start writing that novel that just has to get out there? It's only $37/mo.Join the Academy
fiction Academy Videos
- Get inside the mind of an acquisitions editor or agent
- Understand how your first 50 pages are a sales tool
- Give your fiction proposal its best chance
- Find your ideal balance between outlining and going for it
- Tackling self-editing like a pro
- Advice on when to get outside help
- Find your character’s core temperament
- Add realistic layers like appearance, love language, and major life events
- Discover each character’s distinct voice
- Achieve the chief goal of art through your novel
- Learn to give description when the reader wants it
- Analyze how description can set mood
- Banish head-hopping from your fiction
- Make your dialogue sing by using subtext
- Review the pros and cons of said
- Why the ingredients make the stew
- Amplify your hero’s inner journey
- Understand what is the best genre, backdrop, and villain for your story
- Peer into the inner workings of a publishing house
- Track your novel’s development from idea to shelf
- Why sell-through is better than sell-in
- Gain insight into why the best fiction is about transformation
- Visualize every milestone in your hero’s character arc
- Master your hero’s moment of truth
- Explore the mind of a literary agent
- Learn industry best practices for your proposal
- Crafting the perfect hook
- Give your story a satisfying shape
- Answers to what must go into each act
- The best way to connect the moment of truth and the climax
- Discover why telling will get your novel rejected
- Master a sure-fire test for spotting telling in your fiction
- Convert any bit of telling into showing
Let's get started! Still only $37/mo.Join the Academy
In Summary, the Fiction Academy helps you:
- Write and publish your novel
- Understand the publishing revolution we’re living in
- Join other novelists on the same path you're on
- Become a publishing insider
- Craft incredible characters
- Form irresistible plots
- Master the skills and disciplines of fictions
- Cancel at any time with 1 click