People have paid thousands of dollars to get access to just a small portion of this information…and you can access it all right now. If you're not impressed with what you see, we'll give you a full refund.
Learn the Insider’s Secrets of Author Marketing and
Create a Website That Brings You a Flood of High-Quality Traffic and Eager Customers
The Marketing Academy is crammed full of simple and actionable content you can put to use immediately. You can go through the lessons at your own pace.
The lessons you learn are simple and direct. There’s no technical jargon to wade through.
We’ve made things as simple as possible. You will learn how to get control of social media, your platform, your websites, and much more.
Audio and Video: Enough content to fill 4 or 5 writer’s conferences. Get expert advice from Thomas Umstattd, Jeff Gerke, Mary DeMuth, Michael Hyatt, and many more…
Members Forum: Network and share ideas with other writers, marketers, and industry experts
Exclusive Member Discounts: Save up to $200 on manuscript critiques.
And getting started couldn’t be easier…
One of the most fatal mistakes new authors make is to underestimate the importance of marketing.
But it’s simple and easy to avoid this mistake…and the fastest way to get on the right track is to sign up for your membership in the BestSeller Society.
You can start improving your marketing messages today.
Learn at your own pace, when it’s convenient for you
Thomas Umstattd is in charge of our Marketing Academy. He has taught thousands of writers through conferences (he speaks around 50 times per year) and has worked with hundreds of writers as the CEO of Author Media.
He knows what works, and, in just a few moments, you can have access to some of his most powerful tips and techniques.
Once you sign up for your trial, you get instant access to the following (and this is just a small sampling of the marketing tips and techniques you can learn):
- How to increase your productivity: Learn time management skills and create goals that bring the book out of your head and into your hands
- 12 secrets to amazing author blogs: How to use your blog to build your platform, establish your expertise, and change the world
- How to use social media: Use social media to connect with your users and increase your visibility
- Author Websites: Learn the common mistakes that can turn your website into a place that is only visited by family and friends
- Intro to author marketing: Learn how to build a platform and launch your book
- Intermediate Marketing: Get insider tips, learn innovative marketing strategies, and study the art of persuasion
- Advanced Marketing: Photo secrets that help you build your credibility and establish your brand
Imagine A Conference In Your Living Room
Writer’s conferences are great. The energy from the event, the connections you make, and the skills you learn make conferences a great investment.
But they can also be expensive, exhausting, and overwhelming. You get dozens of hours of information packed into a few days. You have to travel.
And you can spend a small fortune, even on a low-cost conference.
For example… your conference fee is $100. You have to add $300 for airfare (not including baggage fees), $300 for a 3-nights stay at a hotel, and around $100 for food.
That’s $800, and that’s assuming you do nothing but eat, sleep, and attend the conference. (On top of that, those are VERY conservative estimate.)
And after the event is over you can’t ask questions…you can’t pause an event because you need to go to the bathroom. If you miss something, you miss it.
And you have to pay for it all up front.
With the BestSeller Society, you do not spend a penny up front. You have a low monthly investment (which means we have to work really hard to keep you satisfied!), and, if you ever feel we aren’t giving you what you need, you can cancel your membership with one click. If you cancel within 30 days of becoming a member, we'll give you a full refund.
No hassles, no questions asked.
But what if I love conferences…is the BestSeller Society right for me?
If you love conferences, you can think of the BestSeller Society not only as a writer’s conference in a box, but also as a way to get pre- and post-conference support.
- You’ll be prepared and know what to ask, who to talk to, and how to set appropriate goals for the conference
- You gain the confidence and ability to effectively approach agents and publishers
- Ask questions you didn’t get to ask during the event
- Ask questions that didn’t get completely answered
- Ask questions that came to you after the event
Here’s What You Get
You can watch every video, listen to every audio file, and participate (and make connections) in the forums.
There is no up front commitment.
If you decide to stay with us, your investment will be $37 a month for the nonfiction academy, or $55 for the Mastermind Membership (save 50% compared to buying each academy individually).
Let’s Get Started
We are dedicated to helping you, but you must take the first step.
Go ahead and sign up, right now. If you're not satisfied, we'll give you a full refund when you cancel your membership within 30 days.
Listen to the audio files, watch the videos, and tell us about yourself in the forums.
You have a unique perspective, and need to have your voice heard.
Come on in and join a great group of writers, marketers, and industry insiders that want to help you grow.
It all starts with you. Follow the link and you will have complete access to the BestSeller Society in minutes.
Why join the academy? 3 Reasons:
What do you get in the academy?
You’ll receive high quality, innovative instruction every month. And you’ll have access to industry insiders, tons of free content, and find writing friends to walk this crazy (but amazing) journey alongside you.
As a member of the marketing academy, you will find the confidence you need to actually start marketing, analyze what works, and get your book in the hands of readers.
So invest in your book and its potential today by becoming a member of the Marketing Academy. And see your book sales dreams finally come true.
Book Marketing is the new black. It’s only $37/mo.Join the Academy
marketing Academy Videos
- Learn what Google+ is
- Learn about the amazing privacy features in Google+
- Learn how to to use Google+ to connect with your readers
- Learn What Google Analytics is
- Learn What Numbers Publishers and Agents Pay Attention To
- Learn What Don't Have to Worry About
- Learn how unpublished authors have become #1 New York Times Bestselling Authors using podcasting
- Learn about the common podcast formats
- Learn what a podcast is and how you can start your own.
- Find out why most author websites get very little traffic and sell only a handful of books
- Avoid common author website mistakes
- Discover the secrets that will make your site effective and your book sell
- Discover how Google works
- Find out why ranking #1 for your own name is not enough
- Get your author website positioned on top of targeted results pages
- Become more confident and less timid about social media
- Rediscover a sense of childlike wonder when it comes to technology
- Let technology become a joy, not a drain
- Use your blog to build a platform, establish your expertise and change the world
- Move your blog from obscure to a comment-happy, well-trafficked spot
- Create the kind of content Google loves and people share
- Learn the principles of time management that will revolutionize your writing
- Master digital tools to make you more productive online and offline
- Uncover mental tricks proven to make you more creative
Way cheaper than a conference. Still only $37/mo.Join the Academy
Break it down, the Marketing Academy helps you:
- Create a compelling (and search engine optimized) website
- Use Facebook to its full marketing potential
- Become a Twitter insider
- Demystify social media
- Develop the kind of discipline you need to be successful
- Market your book strategically with methods that actually work
- Not become creepy or intrusive as you market
- Cancel at any time with 1 click